The Watchweald Temple is the final dungeon in Act I of Torchlight II. It has three floors, which are infested with Netherim and Infected Estherians, many champions. The third floor is the domain of Act I's final boss, the Grand Regent.
On one of the two upper floors is a secret area accessed by triggering a vine bridge by destroying a special Urn.
|Netherim||Netherling Larva||Evolves into Netherling|
|Pustule||Hatches Netherling Larvae|
|Netherim Slasher||Slash Attack|
|Netherim Spinethrower||Slash Attack, Hurls Glaives|
|Nether-Thrall Lasher||Long-Range Lash Attack|
|Netherim Nemesis||Smash Attack|
|Nether Plaguebearer||Hurls Exploding Disease Nodes|
|Nethermancer||Shadow Bolt, Calls Netherim Slugs From Fallen Cultists|
|Ghost||Estherian Shadewisp||Fires Rebounding Energy Projectiles|
- (Netherim Spinethrower) Slash Attack, Hurls Glaives (Dividing)
- (Netherim Nemesis) Champion Netherim, Smash Attack (Teleporting)
- (Netherim Nemesis) Champion Netherim, Smash Attack (Haunted)
- (Netherim Nemesis) Champion Netherim, Smash Attack (Explosive)
- (Netherim Spinethrower) Slash Attack, Slash Attack, Hurls Glaives (Teleporting)