Why are you creating (T2) pages. This doesn't follow good standards and gets very confusing. Furthermore are there even T1 recipes? The T1 page doesnt' exist, and the normal page is just fine to contain all the information. I'd suggest merging everything until there's a legitimate reason to split the page. I don't foresee enough recipes being available to legitimately need more than 1 page. - Sleaker (talk) 02:12, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
- The transmuting info from T1 is on the page Duran the Transmuter. Perhaps that one should be moved/reorganized. Also, my goal is to keep T1 and T2 info on separate pages as much as possible, to avoid confusion. --Cornprone (talk) 02:15, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
Regarding "A random set item"
According to many sources this recipe creates "A Random Set Item of avarage level"
In my attempts to create set items from "Grell's Arsenal"(level 10 set), I have used 1 item of "Runemaster"(level 6 set) and one item of "Clovenhoof" (level 14). The results have always been an item from either "Runemaster" or "Clovenhoof" but never from "Grell's Arsenal" despite the average item level being 10.
Perhaps the recipe is not average level but rather the level of either item used in the recipe.
Has anyone else tried simular transmutations? Can someone else confirm this?
188.8.131.52 03:55, October 10, 2012 (UTC)ATozz
- Well, from my observations, the result is not always equal to the level of one of the ingredient items used. But perhaps it randomly chooses an item anywhere between levels of the two items, inclusive. I'd love to hear from anyone who's done more extensive testing. --Cornprone (talk) 01:09, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, not that it can help a lot, but here are some observations.
- - Resulting item level is not nesessarily between the levels of component items.
- - I.e. combining two items of a similar set often makes an item from different set.
- - Combining items from i.e. "Aristocrat" and "Sentinel" (which doesn't have any [rare] sets between them and their levels differ a lot) have always been resulted in an unique item of ~75 lvl set (btw, note this one ;).
- - So it seems that game calculates average level of component items, then gives it some +/- randomization, and voila.
- Just suggestions. 184.108.40.206 12:35, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
Transmuting my entire collection of newb set pieces so far (gastly, runemaster, cloven hoof, regent) and then transmuting what i recieved over again; most, if not all, resulted in a higher level item until all i had were pieces of Ezrohir level 26 and Wazir Level 35 yet the wiki here states that you get an item of average of the 2 ingredients, this seems to be completely incorrect. 220.127.116.11 11:28, December 3, 2012 (UTC)