The Sundered Battlefield is a location in Act III of Torchlight II. It contains the ruins of an ancient dwarven battleground and is the second of two overworld areas in Grunnheim. Rivenskull Gorge connects it to the Imperial Camp.
Landmarks and points of interest[edit | edit source]
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
Main quest dungeons:
- Emberworks - Accessible after defeating Thiss in the Forgotten Halls.
- Forgotten Halls - Accessible after accepting the Enter the Emberworks quest from the Robot Eye at the Emberworks door.
- Elemental Oasis - Only accessible after collecting four elemental crystals found around the battlefield and placing them into receptacles.
- Cacklespit's Realm - Only accessible after completing Fade's Quest.
- Lair of the Sisters - Only accessible after completing Robot Parts Quest.
- Notch's Mine - This is a rare dungeon; it is not always generated.
- The Lost Hold - This a rare dungeon; it is not always generated.