The Mana Wastes is the geographical area that is the setting of Act II of Torchlight II. It is a vast desert full of ruins and dotted with blue mana crystals.
- Ossean Wastes - a desert overworld area characterized by sand dunes and the skeletons of giant animals. Zeryphesh is located here.
- Forsaken Vaults - A main story dungeon in the Ossean Wastes. At the entrance of this dungeon, a Sphinx asks the player to save the Guardian of Mana from the Ezrohir inside the dungeon, in order to save Zeryphesh. 
- Stygian Aerie - Home of the Manticore, whom you must defeat before gaining entry to the Forsaken Vaults.
- Salt Barrens - a dried-up inland sea characterized by parched, cracked earth and ancient shipwrecks. Located beyond the Empty Quarter.
- Empty Quarter - Connects the town Zeryphesh to Salt Barrens, and contains the Undercurrents dungeon.
- Swarm Point - This dungeon pass connects Salt Barrens to the Brood Hive dungeon.