|Hands of OrlacLevel 92|
|Set Item: Unique Gloves|
|1 Physical Armor|
20 Ice Armor
20 Fire Armor
20 Electric Armor
20 Poison Armor
| Empty Socket|
12.8 Health loss per second!
135 Health stolen on hit
2 Pieces: Charge rate increased by 30%
2 Pieces: 12.8 Health loss per second!
Requires Level 93
Dexterity 86 & Focus 129
Ever wonder what happened to the
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Because of the amount of Gems that can be used, these gloves can be used to great effect.
- For example, these gloves alone can increase a player's total damage reduction with 5 Skulls of Limoany to 25% from just one armor piece (although this can be quite expensive).
- Although it is one of the few items that will drain health while equipped, it effects may go unnoticeable by higher level characters, especially those at the level 93 required to equip the item.
- However, despite the somewhat minimal health drain, ensuring the player has some form of health regeneration can allow them to avoid using too many potions or even accidentally dying, and using one socket with even a Blood Ember Chip is enough to cancel out this drain.
- Additionally, because of its rare ability to drain health, the Hands of Orlac can be easily used to rapidly drink potions for the Guzzler achievement.
- It is worth noting that these gloves only provide 1 unit of physical armor, but this may not be as much of a drawback as it seems, as armor begins to be less useful at higher levels.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Not only is this item one of the few to have more than 4 socketable slots, but it is also one of the few armor pieces with more than 2 slots.
- This item's name is a reference to the movie The Hands of Orlac, in which the main character receives transplanted hands that once belonged to a murderer.
|Torchlight II Items|
|Boots • Chest Armor • Gloves • Helmets • Leggings • Shields • Shoulders • Belts|
|Necklaces • Rings • Pet Collars • Pet Tags|
|Axes • Fist Weapons • Great Weapons • Maces • Polearms • Staves • Swords|
|Bows • Cannons • Crossbows • Pistols • Shotgonnes • Wands|
|Fish • Gems • Potions • Scrolls • Spells|
|Item quality • Enchanting • Sets • Uniques • Legendaries|