Outgoing merge suggestion
Cacklespit's Realm (Dungeon)Edit
- How to enter Cacklespit's Realm:
- Hang a bell (quest item) found in the Blightbogs to summon Cacklespit and complete her Cacklespit's Brew quest (optional quest).
- After completing Cacklespit's Brew quest, you must return to the Imperial Camp to get new quest Fade's Passage from Widget (middle raccoon near exit) to talk with Fade in Sundered Battlefield. You will get access to them after "Some Assembly Required" quest. His quest Cacklespit's Realm will have you collect four heads of fallen champions in that map.
- Upon completing Fade's quest, he will allow you into Cacklespit's Realm.
- Requirement: Destroy all (6) tree trunks in Cacklespit's Realm. After doing so, an area that was formerly a dead end, located in the lower right island - when approached - will open up a secret path to where the head is. (May have more than one location. For me it was the upper left island, near the Fade and portal to Cacklespit boss fight, the path was in the upper right part of the island.)
Cacklespit's Realm (Quest)Edit
"I am Fade - why have you summoned me?
Ah, Cacklespit's hidden realm. Yes, I know the way - but I do not provide service without compensation.
I have very particular... appetites. The remains of the living are infused with a lingering residue of deeds past, which sustains me. Bring me the skulls of four warriors of renown, and I will take you where you wish to go. This battlefield is littered with the bones of great heroes. Your search should not be difficult."
Gold: 1270 Exp: 0 Item: Yes
Follow Up TextEdit
"Do not return until you have found the skulls of four warriors of renown. Only then will I fulfill my part of the bargain."
Return the four skulls to Fade in the Battlefield.
"Ah yes. These will do nicely. The scrim of bloody deeds and life lost on these relics is most delicious.
The bargain is complete. Come, we will depart immediately."